Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Controversial laws await the fifth parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Controversial laws await the fifth parliament Empty Controversial laws await the fifth parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Oct 2021, 6:38 am

[size=52]Controversial laws await the fifth parliament[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Shaima Rashid

The fourth parliamentary session completed its tasks and included important and controversial laws that were not voted on despite reading the first and second readings, such as the Oil and Gas Law, the Information Crimes Law, as well as the Federal Council Law and others. To the government or vote on it after reading it.
    The winning member of the House of Representatives for the fifth parliamentary session, Majid Shankali, said: "All laws that were not voted on in the previous session are carried over to the new session, re-read for a first and second reading and discussed, and may be returned to the Council of Ministers to be reformulated."
    He explained that “when the legislative term ends, the law that was transferred to the new parliament must be re-read before voting on it, because the laws that came to vote and were not voted on are considered as if they were not read, so they are re-read again, whether by returning them to the Council of Ministers, reformulating them or reading them in the form The existing one, discussed, and then voted on, and it proceeds as a new bill.”
    He added: “If the new parliament is not convinced of the law, it is either returned to the party from which it came, or a parallel bill is submitted to it, and if there is conviction, the law will proceed,” noting that “controversial laws such as the oil and gas law, the law of the Federation Council and others have their own status and Parliament will work.” Study it and vote
     on her".
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:15 am