Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Free: after the Eid al-Fitr will get a significant political breakthrough

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Free: after the Eid al-Fitr will get a significant       political breakthrough Empty Free: after the Eid al-Fitr will get a significant political breakthrough

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jul 2014, 12:42 pm

Free: after the Eid al-Fitr will get a significant       political breakthrough

07/28/20140 

Expect the liberal parliamentary block MP ruler of Iraq is a big political breakthrough regarding the formation of the next Government after the Eid al-Fitr. Aydin said in a press statement on Monday "to the moment there are ongoing consultations and meetings among the blocs to form the next Government after it went well after the selection of the speaker of the House of representatives and the President of the Republic." "The steps that the Government is positive on the political differences and security situation is not good with only a single node and is the choice of the next Prime Minister."He continued by saying that "the Supreme reference was a clear invitation to be next Prime Minister so broad national acceptance and not clinging to the chairs and the clear message the following day will see a significant political breakthrough regarding the formation of the Government as a result of pressure and dangerous circumstance to pass by Iraq." The House has resolved its choice of President Salim Al-jubouri was resolving the Kurdistan Alliance candidate Fuad maasum, for the Office of President on July 24, with the current (211 votes) out (269) votes. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:24 pm