Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim and Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr call for avoiding escalation and for leaders to show a spirit o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim and Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr call for avoiding escalation and for leaders to show a spirit o Empty Mr. Al-Hakim and Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr call for avoiding escalation and for leaders to show a spirit o

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:45 am

Mr. Al-Hakim and Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr call for avoiding escalation and for leaders to show a spirit of concession to Iraq

•  Time: 11/14/2021 09:55:33

•  Reading: 1,365 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, met with Ayatollah Al-Faqih Mr. Hussein Ismail Al-Sadr in Baghdad.
    A statement by his office, of which Al-Furat News Agency received a copy, stated that the two sides discussed "in public political and social affairs, and explained the nature of the changes that the stage witnessed and the results of the recent elections and the nature of the confusion that left it, and they also called for avoiding escalation and at the same time avoiding political blockage."
    They pointed out that "the Iraqi society is looking forward to improving its living, service and economic reality, and that the opportunities are possible and promising if the leaders have a spirit of concession to Iraq, meeting in the middle and giving priority to the public interest."
    Mr. Al-Hakim and Mr. Al-Sadr pointed to "the role of the religious institution in addressing social problems, and we have held all social actors responsible for cooperating with the religious institution to address these problems."
    At the end of the meeting, Sayyid al-Hakim, Ayatollah Sayyed Hussein al-Sadr, thanked the warm reception and wished him continued health and safety.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:29 am