Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr sets the conditions for the participation of the losing forces in the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr sets the conditions for the participation of the losing forces in the next government Empty Al-Sadr sets the conditions for the participation of the losing forces in the next government

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Nov 2021, 9:18 am

[size=52]Al-Sadr sets the conditions for the participation of the losing forces in the next government[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, confirmed, on Thursday, that the world witnessed the integrity of the elections and that we are seeking to form a national majority government, calling for the dissolution of the armed factions and the extradition of the corrupt.
    Al-Sadr said in a speech today (November 18, 2021), that "the world has witnessed the integrity of the elections, and we have two options, either a national unity government or a national opposition."
    He added, "The people are looking forward to the announcement of the election results and the formation of the government quickly, and we call on those who want to participate in the government to hold those who have suspicions of corruption accountable."
    To dissolve the armed factions and hand over their weapons to the Popular Mobilization Forces and to liquidate the crowd of undisciplined elements.
    He explained, "We are seeking to form a national majority government, and the people are looking forward to announcing the election results and forming a government quickly."
    Al-Sadr addressed the losing political forces in the elections, saying, "Your loss should not be a prelude to ending and ruining the democratic process in Iraq."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:57 pm