Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New clarification from joint operations on the Sinjar Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New clarification from joint operations on the Sinjar Agreement Empty New clarification from joint operations on the Sinjar Agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Nov 2021, 7:10 am

[size=30]New clarification from joint operations on the Sinjar Agreement[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AM:11:12:21/11/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

The Joint Operations Command confirmed, on Sunday, that the Sinjar Agreement is continuing, and there are no obstacles in its implementation.
    The spokesman for the leadership, Major General Tahsin al-Khafaji, told the official agency, which was followed by NRT Arabia today (November 21, 2021), that "there are no obstacles in the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement, and the agreement continues, and the security forces are present and will not allow any party to obstruct the agreement."
    Al-Khafaji added, "The security forces from the local army and police are deployed in Sinjar district, and all entrances and exits to the district are under control, and there are no armed manifestations inside it."
    Regarding the security fence on the Iraqi-Syrian border, Al-Khafaji explained that "work is ongoing to establish a security barrier on the Iraqi-Syrian border, and there is little left of it to be accomplished," stressing that "all ministries, including defense, water resources, and the Popular Mobilization are working day and night to achieve the security barrier.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:00 pm