Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nusairi dedicates his honor with the International Creativity Medal to the Central Bank and the A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nusairi dedicates his honor with the International Creativity Medal to the Central Bank and the A Empty Al-Nusairi dedicates his honor with the International Creativity Medal to the Central Bank and the A

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Nov 2021, 6:58 am

Al-Nusairi dedicates his honor with the International Creativity Medal to the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Fourth International Scientific Conference on Creativity and Innovation was held at Gilgamesh University, under the auspices of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
    The conference included five axes, namely scientific research, patents, industrial models, innovations, fine arts, exhibitions and book signings.
    On the sidelines of the conference, a signing ceremony was held for the two books of the adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Mr. Samir Al-Nusairi, marked (The Iraqi economy .. Challenges of collapse and the strategy of revival) and (Our economy and the reform movement), and he was honored with the International Creativity Medal for his distinguished efforts in writing economic books and his participation in the conference activities.
    Al-Nusairi gave the honor to the Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks for their continuous support for more giving in the service of our national economy and banking sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:31 am