Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the creation of the Medal of work and creativity and job excellence for workers in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces the creation of the Medal of work and creativity and job excellence for workers in the Empty Oil announces the creation of the Medal of work and creativity and job excellence for workers in the

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 3:36 am

Oil announces the creation of the Medal of work and creativity and job excellence for workers in the oil sector
    27 Oct 2017 11:01 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Oil Ministry[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Wednesday the introduction of the Order of Work, Creativity and Professional Excellence to the employees in the oil sector who provide an outstanding effort and performance in the field of their career in the technical or administrative. 

The ministry's spokesman, Asim Jihad, said in a statement that the ministry's opinion committee decided at its last meeting under the chairmanship of Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Luaibi to develop a work and job creation award that would give the oil sector workers who perform excellence, skill and innovation in their field to contribute to the increase, And upgrading career work.

He added that granting the medal to employees in the oil sector aims at providing an environment conducive to creating a culture of excellence, creativity, quality, skill, transparency, giving and responsibility, contributing to improving their performance and developing their abilities in order to shoulder the responsibilities entrusted to them. Service for the public good. 

He pointed out that the honoring ceremony will be held annually in January of each year. A medal designed for this purpose will be awarded with a certificate of appreciation and a financial amount to the candidates by the departments and companies of the ministry who meet the required standards according to a form prepared for this purpose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:49 am