Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission: We are awaiting the judiciary's response to the appeals to announce the final result

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission: We are awaiting the judiciary's response to the appeals to announce the final result Empty The Commission: We are awaiting the judiciary's response to the appeals to announce the final result

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:20 am

The Commission: We are awaiting the judiciary's response to the appeals to announce the final results of the elections

•  Time: 11/27/2021 15:04:43

•  Reading: 195 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Electoral Commission said today, Saturday, that it is waiting for the judiciary to respond to the appeals submitted, to announce the final results of the poll.
    A member of the media team of the Commission, Imad Jamil, said in a statement to {Euphrates News}, that "the results of the investigation into the appeals have been completed by 100%, and all its results are identical."
    And he indicated that "the Commission continues its work by preparing its own records and sending them to the judicial authority on Sunday."
    He noted that "the commission will wait for the judicial authority's response to the 15 appeals so that it can announce the final results of the elections."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:46 am