Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: Start of operational work for the Basra - Shalamcheh railway project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: Start of operational work for the Basra - Shalamcheh railway project Empty Iranian official: Start of operational work for the Basra - Shalamcheh railway project

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Dec 2021, 6:17 am

Iranian official: Start of operational work for the Basra - Shalamcheh railway project

•  Time: 12/29/2021 09:10:44

•  Reading: 1,053 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} An Iranian official announced the start of the implementation of the Basra-Shalamcheh railway project between the two countries.
    The Iranian Assistant Minister of Roads and Urban Reconstruction, Miad Salehi, said in a statement to the official Iranian news agency (IRNA) that "executive work for the project began after a 20-year hiatus on the basis of the roadmap of understanding between officials of the two countries."
    And he stated, "The construction of the railway line is in fact the completion of the great corridor from east to west, which is interrupted at the present time."
    He added, "Our goal is to establish transit corridors and to cover the shortage wherever it exists. In this context, we signed an operational roadmap in Iraq on this project that addresses the removal of obstacles."
    "The length of this line is less than 40 km," Salehi said.
    He stated that this project would bring great economic, social and political benefits to the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm