Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Iranian meeting to complete the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Iranian meeting to complete the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra Empty An Iraqi-Iranian meeting to complete the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2024, 4:59 am

An Iraqi-Iranian meeting to complete the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Iranian Tasnim International News Agency reported that Iranian Minister of Roads and City Building Mehrdad Bazarbash met with Iraqi Minister of Transport Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi to discuss the completion of the railway project between the Iranian cities of Shalamcheh and Basra in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The agency added that during the meeting, ways were discussed to remove some obstacles in this project, including accelerating the process of mine clearance and land acquisition.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It quoted Bazarbash as confirming that the Shalamcheh-Basra railway link project would be completed as soon as possible.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the main part of this project began work on it last September.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the agency, the two sides also discussed increasing the capacity to transport visitors between the two countries via various means of transportation, increasing airport services and flights, completing the Kermanshah railway line to Islamabad, and increasing the volume of transit between Iran and Iraq, especially by completing the eastern and western corridors.[/rtl]

Views 45
    Added 04/08/2024 - 10:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:27 pm