Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar begins activating the Planning and Development Council after it was suspended for more than

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar begins activating the Planning and Development Council after it was suspended for more than  Empty Dhi Qar begins activating the Planning and Development Council after it was suspended for more than

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jan 2022, 6:01 am

Dhi Qar begins activating the Planning and Development Council after it was suspended for more than two years

•  Time : 02/01/2022 09:09:54

•  Reading: 728 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Deputy Governor of Dhi Qar for Planning Affairs said that the governorate has started activating the Planning and Development Council, which has been inactive for more than two years, indicating that the council will discuss the governorate's plan for 2022.
    Ghassan Al-Khafaji said in a press statement, "The Planning and Development Council started to activate it after it was disabled, and its first work was to discuss the 2022 plan."
    He pointed out that "the first paragraphs within the discussion of the 2022 plan is coordination between the directors of central departments and officials of administrative units to prepare projects according to population ratios."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 2:04 pm