Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Circuit Begins The Presidential Contest With 20 Contenders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Circuit Begins The Presidential Contest With 20 Contenders Empty Parliament Circuit Begins The Presidential Contest With 20 Contenders

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jan 2022, 7:04 am

[size=38]Parliament Circuit Begins The Presidential Contest With 20 Contenders
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/13/2022 | 1:58 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..A
    source in the Presidency of Parliament revealed, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives has registered 20 official candidates to compete for the presidency, indicating that the most prominent candidates are the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the former Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari.
    The source said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma" that "the House of Representatives will close, today, the door for candidacy for the presidency of the republic after the end of the official working hours for this day, which is the official deadline."
    He added, "Parliament has received more than 20 official nominations for the presidency, including public or political figures, but the most prominent contenders are Barham Salih and Hoshyar Zebari."
    He pointed out that "the President of the Republic in the first session must obtain two-thirds of the votes of Parliament, which is impossible, and the round will be repeated with the candidates with the highest votes and competition among them, and whoever gets the highest votes will be installed as President of the Republic of Iraq." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:29 pm