Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Aqaba Tube Puts Al-Kazemi In The Interrogation Circuit In Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Aqaba Tube Puts Al-Kazemi In The Interrogation Circuit In Parliament Empty The Aqaba Tube Puts Al-Kazemi In The Interrogation Circuit In Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:16 am

[size=38]The Aqaba Tube Puts Al-Kazemi In The Interrogation Circuit In Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/14/2022 | 8:45 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Representatives vowed to interrogate Al-Kazemi in Parliament regarding his intention to extend the oil pipeline towards the port of Aqaba, as parliamentary circles rejected such a project as costing Iraq a lot of money.
    The representative of the Sadiqoun bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, told Al-Maalouma, "The Al-Kazemi government's agreement on extending the oil pipeline is a waste of people's money and harms the Iraqi economy."
    On the other hand, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Intisar Hassan, told Al-Maalouma, “The project to extend the Aqaba oil pipeline is nothing but a political deal intended to plunder Iraq’s bounties, and the representatives and representatives of the people in Basra Governorate will not allow the passage of the Aqaba pipeline deal, as The Minister of Oil and the Prime Minister will be held accountable for violating the constitution.”
    On the other hand, a member of the political bureau of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Ahmed Abdel-Hussein, told Al-Maalouma, “The Aqaba pipeline will benefit the Zionist entity, and this is all because of the government, as it will bear the responsibility for this matter after submitting to international plans for this project.” finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:07 pm