Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resumption of requests received salaries and benefits protection network

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Resumption of requests received salaries and benefits protection network  Empty Resumption of requests received salaries and benefits protection network

Post by day dreamer Tue 05 Aug 2014, 10:16 pm

Resumption of requests received salaries and benefits protection network 

8/6/2014 0:00

Baghdad virgin Hassani

Resumed the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs received requests for inclusion salaries and benefits network protection from all its outlets in Baghdad and the provinces. Said that "morning" Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie, explaining that he had been to instruct the receipt of such requests from citizens and complete a transaction until the launch of the budget, as well as to instruct the team
    "Network reach you" go to citizens who are unable to access the ministry for the purpose of receipt of their applications. pointed out that the ministry has completed 118 000 treatment coverage for the beneficiary families of the two categories of men and women for more than eight months, however, the owners are not giving them salaries for not approving the budget.

The minister said that during the last term suspended operations received requests for inclusion salaries and benefits of social protection network in Baghdad and the provinces to the lack of financial allocations enough to have and the fact that this requires the allocation of additional funds for the ministry commensurate with the size of the preparation covered by a network of social protection, but the ministry felt reopen
    inclusiveness to enable citizens to take their entitlements of beneficiaries if the budget approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:12 pm