Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About 5 million passengers traveled through Iraqi airports last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About 5 million passengers traveled through Iraqi airports last year Empty About 5 million passengers traveled through Iraqi airports last year

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Feb 2022, 6:14 am

[size=45][size=41]About 5 million passengers traveled through Iraqi airports last year[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today
    , Thursday, the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority issued a statistic for the air traffic of Iraqi airports for the past year 2021.

And she said in a report, that air transport witnessed a growth of 130 percent compared to the number of flights, and 145% for the number of passengers for the year 2020, despite the restrictions and measures imposed by the Corona pandemic on travel movement for the purpose of protecting travelers.

The report indicated that the total number of departing and arriving passengers at Iraqi airports amounted to 4,908,797 million passengers, and the number of flights reached 63,232 descending and departing flights in all Iraqi airports, namely: Baghdad, Erbil, Najaf, Basra, Sulaymaniyah, while the total number of passengers traveling through Baghdad International Airport was 2,069,723 passengers, and the number of flights reached 26,106 flights.

The report pointed out that this increase in the number of flights and passengers came as a result of great efforts and continuous work by all airport workers, in addition to the facilities and services provided to operating airlines with the aim of enhancing the reality of Iraqi civil aviation, according to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:50 pm