Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Major US development agencies promote the "famous" Tarshi in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Major US development agencies promote the "famous" Tarshi in Erbil Empty Major US development agencies promote the "famous" Tarshi in Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Feb 2022, 8:52 am

[size=30]Major US development agencies promote the "famous" Tarshi in Erbil[/size]
    Al-Tarshi product is worth a try, especially for appetizer lovers 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Haji (Haji) Othman says Tarshihm is the best in Erbil - Photo: USAID

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) – The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) recently posted a promotion on its Facebook page urging people to eat the famous Hajj Othman pickle in Erbil.
    The agency stated on its Facebook page that Al-Tarshi's product deserves to be tried, especially appetizer lovers, and quoted Hajj Othman as saying that Tarshi is the best in Erbil.
    She added that Hajj Othman produces various types of pickles, including cucumber slices with pomegranate molasses, which is one of the local favorite appetizers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tarshi Hajj Othman
    The agency noted that Hajj Othman sought USAID support to improve food safety operations and to expand his online business.
    "The investment facilitation initiative training in Nineveh was credited with improving food quality and marketing, which played a role and made a difference in our products," said Hajj Othman.
    Tarshi Hajj Othman was affected by the repeated curfew, like the rest of the other works, before he recovered again due to the skills he gained from the initiative.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:29 pm