Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning of high chicken prices in the Kurdistan Region and a demand to open the import of two things

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning of high chicken prices in the Kurdistan Region and a demand to open the import of two things Empty Warning of high chicken prices in the Kurdistan Region and a demand to open the import of two things

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:06 am

[size=52]Warning of high chicken prices in the Kurdistan Region and a demand to open the import of two things from Iran[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the Poultry Fields Association in the Kurdistan Region issued a warning to the Minister of Agriculture in the region, Baykard Talabani, and the administrative units within the borders of the Sulaymaniyah Governorate, of the possibility of an increase in the prices of live chickens.[/size]
    [size=45]The warning came from the head of the association, Nazim Abdullah Al-Jaf, in a statement published today, in which he said that “the price of one ton of feed rose to $80 within one week, which poses a great danger to chicken production, and the bankruptcy of project owners.”[/size]
    [size=45]He noted that "the poor quality of chicken broilers is another factor in our problems, and the high prices of vitamins, medicines and poor-quality vaccines have caused great damage to our sector, in addition to the high prices of gas and fuel (kerosene)."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Jaf also mentioned that the only solution for the survival of the poultry sector in the Kurdistan Region is to open the import of feed and chicks from the Islamic Republic of Iran completely freely, because the feed and chicks in those countries are cheap, and their quality is suitable for poultry project owners.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that there are 1,750 live chicken production projects in the Kurdistan Region, with more than 2,500 officially registered halls, in addition to nearly 500 unregistered projects.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:41 am