Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of remittances and cash decreased in today's auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of remittances and cash decreased in today's auction Empty The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of remittances and cash decreased in today's auction

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:14 am

[size=52]The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of remittances and cash decreased in today's auction[/size]

[size=45]Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq from foreign remittances increased at the expense of cash sales in the auction today, Sunday.[/size]
    [size=45]Shafak Agency reporter stated that the Central Bank auction for buying and selling US dollars witnessed an increase in its sales by 4.74% to reach 199 million and 543 thousand and 974 US dollars covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to last Thursday, when sales amounted 190 million and 838 thousand and 267 US dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent added that the bank's sales went mostly to enhance balances abroad in the form of remittances, which amounted to 170 million and 3 thousand and 974 dollars, while the remaining amount of 29 million and 540 thousand dollars went in cash.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that 27 banks fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, 14 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 172 mediation companies.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm