Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Closing the file of UN resolutions is the beginning for Iraq to restore its role and pres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Closing the file of UN resolutions is the beginning for Iraq to restore its role and pres Empty Al-Kazemi: Closing the file of UN resolutions is the beginning for Iraq to restore its role and pres

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Feb 2022, 2:40 pm

Al-Kazemi: Closing the file of UN resolutions is the beginning for Iraq to restore its role and presence
    [size=11]Publication date: 23.02.2222 | 19:45 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed that closing the file of UN resolutions is a new beginning for Iraq to restore its role and presence.
    And he wrote on his account on Twitter, "Iraq has tirelessly completed its efforts on the path of normal relations with its neighbors, brothers and the international community by closing the file of UN resolutions that resulted from the absurd adventures of the former regime, and for which our people paid harsh prices for 32 years."
    He added, "This is a new beginning for Iraq to restore its role and presence through the vision of the state, and not the absurdity of the non-state."

Iraq has crowned its efforts on the path of normal relations with its neighbors, brothers and the international community by closing the file of UN resolutions that resulted from the futile adventures of the former regime, for which our people paid the heavy price for 32 years. A new beginning for Iraq to restore its role and presence through the vision of the state and not the futility of the non-state.
    — Mustafa Al-Kadhimi (@MAKadhimi) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yesterday, Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein announced that Iraq had withdrawn from Chapter VII procedures, after paying all of its financial obligations to Kuwait resulting from the Iraqi forces' invasion of it in 1990.
    Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:44 am