Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Austrian deputy of Iraqi origin reveals when Europe will completely end its dependence on gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Austrian deputy of Iraqi origin reveals when Europe will completely end its dependence on gas Empty An Austrian deputy of Iraqi origin reveals when Europe will completely end its dependence on gas

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Feb 2022, 6:53 am

[size=30]An Austrian deputy of Iraqi origin reveals when Europe will completely end its dependence on gas
    [ltr]2022.02.27 - 12:22[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   
    The Austrian parliamentarian of Iraqi origin, Omar Al-Rawai, revealed the date for the complete end of Europe's dependence on gas.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

In his post on his personal Facebook page, followed by Nass (February 27, 2022), Al-Rawai stated, "Did you know that gas is classified in Europe as unclean energy because of carbon dioxide and its role in climate warming? And it is considered better than Coal is therefore used now as a compromise until we reach climate neutrality.”   

He added, "Did you know that in Vienna's climate strategy it is forbidden to build gas-heated buildings from now on? And in the next ten years, heating will be completely banned."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:46 am