Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank of the economy due to the conditions of the exercise of its central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank of the economy due to the conditions of the exercise of its central bank Empty Bank of the economy due to the conditions of the exercise of its central bank

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:59 am

Bank of the economy due to the conditions of the exercise of its central bank

08/08/20140 

Brother - Baghdad
    Iraqi Central Bank announced its approval to allow the return of Bank of the economy with the private sector to carry out banking activities under the terms of the Central. Said Saleh al-Moussawi relations director at the central bank said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et al) , "The latter agreed to resume Bank of the economy functions and micro-finance", noting that "the approval include the issuance of data and Khmabat the guarantee of bank and all kinds and Btaminac ranging between 50-100%. "
    He added that "the central told that the economy is proceeding to grant small loans to be the beneficiary of state employees and employees on bail on two loans to be worth 5.10 million dinars and the ceiling lending does not exceed 5 billion Iraqi dinars a maximum." The central bank may Alaraciv decided last month to raise guardianship spend about the economy after the financial debacle commitment to his duties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:44 am