Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: Nasiriyah Airport is an important breakthrough in air

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: Nasiriyah Airport is an important breakthrough in air Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: Nasiriyah Airport is an important breakthrough in air

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:38 am

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers: Nasiriyah Airport is an important breakthrough in air transport and revitalization of the tourism and trade sectors

Thursday - 10/03/2022 - 11:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nasiriyah News Network:
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, affirmed that the project to rehabilitate and develop Nasiriyah International Airport is an important breakthrough and a transformation in the economic and developmental reality of the governorate, and a revitalization of the tourism and trade movement.
    Al-Ghazi indicated in a statement that Nasiriyah News Network received a copy of it during his meeting with the Head of the Civil Aviation Authority and the Executive Authority of the Airport Project, that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has resolved the administrative, technical, financial and legal matters. 
    He added that the overlaps between the Civil Aviation Authority and the Ministry of Defense regarding the space allocated for the project within the Imam Ali Air Base, directed the necessity of the Chinese company to start the project, within a period not exceeding a week.
    It is noteworthy that Nasiriyah International Airport will be implemented by the Chinese General Company for Structural Engineering with international specifications, and a period of completion of 36 months. The governorate is 25 km long, and an air cargo building with an area of ​​(5000) m2 will also be established.
    I finish. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:33 pm