Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meets with traders to discuss price hikes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meets with traders to discuss price hikes Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meets with traders to discuss price hikes

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2022, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meets with traders to discuss price hikes[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce announced the holding of a dialogue symposium with a number of wholesalers under the slogan (unjust decisions, a confined merchant and a hungry people).[/size]
    [size=45]According to a statement by the Chamber of Commerce, the symposium was held to reduce the rise in the prices of foodstuffs, commodities, consumer goods, medicines and building materials, which witnessed a remarkable rise after the world entered into the course of the war between Russia and Ukraine, and to discuss the recommendations that were submitted to the Iraqi government, which in turn agreed in its entirety, which was rejected by the Ministry of Commerce. Agriculture for those decisions issued by the Ministerial Council, which caused prices to rise dramatically, which harmed the national economy and trade exchange, which was completely disrupted, and its negatives were clearly reflected in the work of commercial companies and wholesalers.” Ended 29/R77[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:08 am