Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Freeze The Decisions Of The Caretaker Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Freeze The Decisions Of The Caretaker Government Empty Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Freeze The Decisions Of The Caretaker Government

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2022, 5:48 am

[size=38]Disclosure Of A Parliamentary Move To Freeze The Decisions Of The Caretaker Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/31/2022 | 11:12 AM
    [/size]

Information/Exclusive..
    Parliament member Rafiq Al-Salihi revealed, on Thursday, a campaign within the House of Representatives to collect parliamentary signatures in order to stop all decisions of the caretaker government.
    Al-Salihi said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "there is a campaign for members of the House of Representatives to collect parliamentary signatures to stop all decisions of the caretaker government," noting that "the caretaker government has entered into suspicious projects during the recent period."
    He added that "all the agreements made by the government in the last period are suspicious and fall under the item of normalization to plunder the country's wealth."
    He pointed out that "a large part of the political forces rejected the recent projects of the caretaker government," stressing that "it is agreements to implement it in order to steal Iraq's wealth."
    The recent quartet meeting in Aqaba, Jordan, sparked a wave of criticism of the Al-Kazemi government, as it does not lead to any positive changes in the Iraqi scene.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am