Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Jordanian Politician To Al-Maalouma: Companies Operating In The Region Are A Front For Internation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Jordanian Politician To Al-Maalouma: Companies Operating In The Region Are A Front For Internation Empty A Jordanian Politician To Al-Maalouma: Companies Operating In The Region Are A Front For Internation

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 6:02 am

[size=38]A Jordanian Politician To Al-Maalouma: Companies Operating In The Region Are A Front For International Intelligence
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/02/2022 | 10:06 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Political Bureau of the Jordanian Popular Movement, Muhammad Ahmad Al-Rousan, revealed on Saturday that most of the companies operating in the region, the Emirates and Bahrain are fronts for international intelligence, the Israeli Mossad, calling for attention to the work of these companies inside Iraq.
    . Al-Rousan said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the Israeli entity does not have a foreign policy as much as it has a security policy," noting that "there is hidden cooperation between the territorial government and the Israeli Mossad."
    He added that "there are Mossad offices, companies and businessmen working in the region, the Emirates and Bahrain," noting that "most of the companies operating in the region are a front for financial intelligence and include men and personalities affiliated with the Mossad."
    The Palestinian politician, Saleh Abu Azza, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that the Israeli Mossad was using Kurdistan to spy on the leaders of the Popular Mobilization Forces and Iran, indicating that the role played by Kurdistan in helping the Israeli Mossad had cooperated over the years. finished/25 h

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:24 am