Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE HOUSING FUND REVEALS THE FUNDS DISBURSED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - THE HOUSING FUND REVEALS THE FUNDS DISBURSED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH Empty THE HOUSING FUND REVEALS THE FUNDS DISBURSED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THE HOUSING FUND REVEALS THE FUNDS DISBURSED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]56 minutes ago18

The Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities revealed, today, Wednesday, the funds spent in the month of March.
    A statement by the Fund's media office, received by the news agency, stated that "the total amounts disbursed in all governorates last March amounted to 124,902,500,000 dinars," noting that "the total amounts disbursed during the first three months of this year amounted to 348,506,200,000 dinars."
    The statement indicated that "the number of electronic transactions that were accepted during the month of March was (4,369), while the number of electronic transactions accepted during the first three months of this year reached (11.753) transactions."
    The fund explained, "The number of exposed transactions
    During the month of March, (6,015) transactions, while the number of open transactions during the first three months of this year reached (15,524).

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 8:30 am