Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani assures Plasschaert that Iraq will continue to cooperate with the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani assures Plasschaert that Iraq will continue to cooperate with the United Nations Empty Al-Sudani assures Plasschaert that Iraq will continue to cooperate with the United Nations

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2024, 4:39 am

Al-Sudani assures Plasschaert that Iraq will continue to cooperate with the United Nations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday (May 26, 2024), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed that Iraq continues to cooperate with the United Nations.
    The Prime Minister's Office stated in a statement, received by "Baghdad Today", that "Al-Sudani received, today, Sunday, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert, on the occasion of the end of her work duties," expressing "the government's appreciation to Plasschaert for her efforts throughout her work in Iraq." .
    Al-Sudani stated, according to the statement, that "the request to end the work of the UNAMI mission comes based on the political and security stability that Iraq is witnessing, and the progress it has achieved in several areas."
    Al-Sudani stressed, "The Iraqi government continues to cooperate with international agencies affiliated with the United Nations, in accordance with the government program and its development goals at all levels and fields, especially with the progress achieved in the areas of economic reform and infrastructure reconstruction, and the growing capabilities of our armed forces of all types."
    For her part, Plasschaert renewed her praise for "the important steps and promising initiatives presented by Iraq during the last eighteen months, especially in the areas of service provision, infrastructure reconstruction, investment, plans to mitigate environmental impacts, and reduce dependence on imported fuel."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:48 am