Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former financial official comments on the budget schedules: They will contribute to a radical solu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former financial official comments on the budget schedules: They will contribute to a radical solu Empty A former financial official comments on the budget schedules: They will contribute to a radical solu

Post by Rocky Sun May 26, 2024 5:37 am

A former financial official comments on the budget schedules: They will contribute to a radical solution to the problems of Baghdad and Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Former Deputy Minister of Finance Fadel Nabi confirmed today, Saturday (May 25, 2024), that approving the 2024 budget schedules will contribute to a radical solution to the problems of Baghdad and Erbil.
    Nabi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The draft that the Council of Ministers voted on, which included the region's share in the budget tables, was a very important step and will solve the problem radically."
    He added, "The region will receive more than 20 trillion dinars, but this increase included handing over to the region all oil and non-oil revenues," adding, "Therefore, after approving the schedules in Parliament, the financial problems between Baghdad and Erbil and the salary crisis will be resolved once and for all."
    It is noteworthy that Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, referred the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law 2024 to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.
    According to a document issued by the Council on the twenty-first of this month and obtained by “Baghdad Today”, “Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohsen Al-Mandalawi announced the referral of the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law 2024 to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:01 am