Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil expert: Iraq is capable of producing 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil expert: Iraq is capable of producing 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day Empty Oil expert: Iraq is capable of producing 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2024, 5:25 am

Oil expert: Iraq is capable of producing 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day
    • Time: 05/25/2024 18:38:18

• Read: 1,898 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The oil expert, Hamza Al-Jawahiri, confirmed today, Saturday, Iraq’s ability to produce 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day after working on 18 or more oil fields.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Jawahiri said {to Al-Furat News} that: “There was an increase in Iraq’s oil production, which does not mean that it will be pumped to the markets or produced because it is committed to OPEC’s decisions.”
    He added, "Iraq currently has a production capacity of one million and 500 thousand barrels that can be added due to the work being done on 18 or more oil fields, and it can raise its production from 4 million and 200 thousand barrels of oil per day to 5 million and 700 thousand barrels per day."
    Al-Jawahiri added, "With regard to the issue of gas production, we find seriousness from the government towards this matter and we hope for its success, if work continues at this pace."
    The Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul Ghani, announced in his speech during the launching ceremony of the fifth supplementary licensing round and the sixth round, that 29 promising projects were proposed within these licenses to advance industry and gas wealth.
    He explained that the licensing rounds have an impact by adding two million barrels of oil to national production, while stressing the imminent announcement that Iraq's oil reserves will rise to 160 billion barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:12 am