Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: All representatives do not support holding early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: All representatives do not support holding early elections Empty Parliamentarian: All representatives do not support holding early elections

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2024, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentarian: All representatives do not support holding early elections[/size]

[size=45]The representative of the State of Law bloc, which is part of the coordination framework, Thaer Makhif al-Jubouri, confirmed on Friday that no representative in the House of Representatives supports holding early elections.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Jubouri said in an interview with (Al-Mada): “There is no representative in the House of Representatives who supports holding early elections, even though it is one of the matters that was agreed upon in the State Administration Alliance,” indicating that “there are developments that occurred that led to the disruption of their holding.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The steps taken by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani are pushing the political blocs to allow Al-Sudani to complete his government term.”[/size]
    [size=45]The member of the House of Representatives pointed out that “there are understandings between the forces of the coordination framework,” noting that “Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani will be nominated on a separate list if early elections are held[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:48 am