Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nasr: Al-Abadi And Al-Araji Are The Most Prominent Candidates Of The Framework For Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Al-Nasr: Al-Abadi And Al-Araji Are The Most Prominent Candidates Of The Framework For Prime Minister Empty Al-Nasr: Al-Abadi And Al-Araji Are The Most Prominent Candidates Of The Framework For Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2022, 8:14 am

[size=38]Al-Nasr: Al-Abadi And Al-Araji Are The Most Prominent Candidates Of The Framework For Prime Minister
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 2:13 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..The
    victory coalition revealed, on Thursday, the intention of the coordination framework to put forward several names to head the next government, most notably Qassem al-Araji and the head of the coalition, Haider al-Abadi, indicating that the government formed by the tripartite alliance will collapse in the first crisis it faces.
    . The spokeswoman for the coalition, Ayat Al-Muzaffar, said in an interview followed by "The Information" that "the coordinating framework has lists of names of candidates to head the next government, most notably Haider Al-Abadi and Qasim Al-Araji."
    And she added, "The government formed by the tripartite alliance will collapse in the first crisis it faces and will not withstand crises, especially in light of the heterogeneity of its components."
    Muzaffar pointed out that "the political dispute revolves around the formation of the largest bloc, and that the results of the elections generated a strong division within the Shiite house." Done/ 25

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:21 pm