Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq coalition: Abadi support that includes the implementation of its legitimate demands

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq coalition: Abadi support that includes the implementation of its legitimate demands Empty Iraq coalition: Abadi support that includes the implementation of its legitimate demands

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:25 am

Iraq coalition: Abadi support that includes the implementation of its legitimate demands
    8:22: 08/13/2014

Khandan - The leader of the coalition of Iraq MP Ahmed al-Jubouri said the coalition supports Haider Abadi in the formation of a new government that includes his government quickly start the implementation of the demands and legitimate rights of the People.

Jubouri said in a statement received "Khandan" a copy of it, that "the coalition of Iraq supports Dr. Abadi in the formation of the new government in order to change and reform in state institutions, provided that the program includes government quickly start the implementation of the demands and rights of legitimate popular and start national reconciliation real Atgosai one, and reconsideration of the things that impacted negatively on national cohesion, especially de-Baathification laws and the confidential informant, with the need to amend the anti-terrorism law. "

He Jubouri: "We also hope that the program includes government release innocent detainees as quickly as possible and to compensate them for the duration of their detention, and the building of state institutions, especially the security on the basis of efficiency and professionalism and competence," and urged Abadi "excluding corrupt and losers during the formation of ministerial cab coming, and rely on the saves Secretariat and is characterized by science. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm