Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Grip Is Tightening On The Agricultural Sector, In Light Of A Crisis Created By The Gover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Grip Is Tightening On The Agricultural Sector, In Light Of A Crisis Created By The Gover Empty Deputy: The Grip Is Tightening On The Agricultural Sector, In Light Of A Crisis Created By The Gover

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:55 am

[size=38]Deputy: The Grip Is Tightening On The Agricultural Sector, In Light Of A Crisis Created By The Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 12:48 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The representative of the Al-Sadiquon Parliamentary Bloc, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, warned, on Monday, that the noose is tightening on the agricultural sector in light of a crisis created by the government of the outgoing Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, calling for the need to develop radical solutions to save agriculture.
    . Al-Moussawi said in a statement to "The Information", that "the agricultural sector is going through a critical stage and radical solutions must be developed to save it before it takes its last breath."
    He added, "The agricultural sector in Diyala province declined during the previous years due to the lack of interest of successive governments."
    Al-Moussawi explained, "The caretaker government did not respond to our demands to support the agricultural sector," noting that "the screws are tightening on agriculture in light of the economic crisis that the Al-Kazemi government created."
    The head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Representative Hussein Hashem Al-Amiri, had warned earlier that Diyala and the central and southern governorates, especially the marshes, would be exposed to a major drought crisis that would cause an environmental disaster. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 am