Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: the need to redress the agricultural sector and austerity does not justify

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: the need to redress the agricultural sector and austerity does not justify Empty Deputy for the National: the need to redress the agricultural sector and austerity does not justify

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:25 am

[size=30]Deputy for the National: the need to redress the agricultural sector and austerity does not justify stopping dues peasants[/size]
    25/07/2016 10:22 | Number of Views: 62
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    MP for the Bloc citizen, Ali Grkan, on Monday, the government argued in the fiscal austerity does not justify its failure to pay the dues of farmers.
    He stressed Grkan in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it today, the need to redress the agricultural sector and farmers by the government because they make up 52% ​​of the Iraqi society, and we are by oppression and injustice, which occurred on them due to confusion and a lack of planning and support. "
    "We call upon the government to speed up their dues, regardless of being two years ago did not receive any amount helps them to start a new agricultural season and the purchase of seeds, fertilizers and others."

He noted that " the government argued austerity and lack of revenue does not justify the non - payment ofdues of farmers , which has long called for by the House of Representatives , " warning "of a wave of anger by circles peasant , " adding that "there are internal and external parties are trying to eliminate the agricultural sector in Iraq ". the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:29 pm