Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Define your position on his practices." After his return, Al-Suleiman attacks "Al-Halbousi" forcefu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Define your position on his practices." After his return, Al-Suleiman attacks "Al-Halbousi" forcefu Empty "Define your position on his practices." After his return, Al-Suleiman attacks "Al-Halbousi" forcefu

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:48 am

[size=32]"Define your position on his practices." After his return, Al-Suleiman attacks "Al-Halbousi" forcefully[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday, April 25, 2022 at 13:31 pm (46 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

Ali Hatem Al-Suleiman sent an invitation to the Sunni clans and politicians regarding the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi

Al-Sulaiman wrote, in a tweet he posted on his personal account on Twitter: “We did not come to Baghdad under any political cover, deal or favor from anyone, and the truth is that those who sensed danger and the army of electronic monsters began to bray and make accusations and raise malicious lawsuits in the judiciary to calm down or bear “.

He added: "Sunni tribal sheikhs and politicians must determine their position on the practices of al-Halbousi and his followers against our sons."

Political sources linked the return of Suleiman, and before him, the Minister of Finance in the tripartite Iraqi government after the occupation of the country, Rafe’ al-Issawi, and the support of Sattam Abu Risha, with a plan to challenge the head of the Taqaddam party, the fifth speaker of parliament after 2003, Muhammad al-Halbousi, with the return of former leaders in his traditional stronghold.

In addition, Al-Sulaiman faces popular rejection and nine from the Iraqi street and the political forces who saw his return in this way as a provocation, especially with the sabotage role he played during the years 2010 to 2014 and beyond.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am