Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: calling behind 200 mass graves in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: calling behind 200 mass graves in Iraq Empty Report: calling behind 200 mass graves in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 6:36 am

[size=40]Report: calling behind 200 mass graves in Iraq
    06 November, 2018

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size]

A side of a mass grave for the victims of a mosque in the Sinjar regionMore than 200 mass graves containing the remains of about 12,000 people have been found in various Iraqi provinces under the control of a nascent organization between 2014 and 2017, a UN report revealed on Tuesday.[/size]
    "According to the information obtained from the Iraqi authorities, there are 202 mass graves, most of which are distributed in the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk, Salahuddin (north of Baghdad) and Anbar (west)," the UNAMI and the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights report said.
    The United Nations called on the Iraqi authorities to maintain these sites in order to extract evidence of crimes and respond to families about the fate of the missing.
    The victims range from six to more than 12,000, including women, children, the elderly, the disabled and foreign workers, as well as former members of the security and police forces, according to the report.
    The report noted that "the extraction of A and 258 human remains during the excavations carried out in 28 mass graves, four of them in Diyala in the northeast of the country, and one in Nineveh and 23 in Salah al-Din.
    While in some locations limited numbers are found, thousands of the remains of the victims are likely to be found in other graves.
    One-third of Iraq's territory was under control after a fierce attack in June 2014, mostly in the north and west of the country.
    Iraq declared victory over a preacher in December 2017, after the liberation of all Iraqi cities from the control of the organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:59 am