Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: The Triple Alliance Was Broken Up And Over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: The Triple Alliance Was Broken Up And Over Empty State Of Law: The Triple Alliance Was Broken Up And Over

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2022, 6:26 am

[size=38]State Of Law: The Triple Alliance Was Broken Up And Over
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    05/17/2022 | 11:27 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the tripartite alliance was dissolved and ended after the Sadrist movement left and went towards the opposition, while indicating that the Kurdistan Democratic Party bears the responsibility for the political blockage.
    In a televised interview, Al-Hamami said, "The tripartite alliance consisting of the Sadrist bloc, the Alliance of Sovereignty, and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, has become by virtue of the end after the announcement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to go towards the parliamentary opposition."
    He explained, "The coordinating framework refuses to marginalize any political party during the formation of the next government with the participation of all, noting that" the framework does not want the current to be outside the political process."
    Al-Hamami pointed out that “the Kurdistan Democratic Party bears the responsibility for the political blockage after it went with one party at the expense of the other.” End/25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:24 pm