Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Holly, MilitiaMan, Pimpy and more.......Wednesday AM 5-18-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holly, MilitiaMan, Pimpy and more.......Wednesday AM 5-18-2022 Empty Holly, MilitiaMan, Pimpy and more.......Wednesday AM 5-18-2022

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2022, 12:29 pm

[size=30]Holly, MilitiaMan, Pimpy and more.......Wednesday AM 5-18-2022[/size]
    From Holly’s Room
    Jamie:  [May 17, 2022] 
    I just came back from the bank. There’s a guy there that I’ve spoken to for many years we’re pretty much friends and we’ve discussed the RV in private number of times. I pulled up to the window teller,he was there and the first thing I said was “it’s almost go time!” He shook his head in agreement and whispered into the mic yes in June and then he pointed to his ear like people are listening. All of a sudden two women popped their heads out and we’re trying to listen to what I was saying so they may have been managers but he hast to be quiet. However, he repeated...in June

Holly, [May 17, 2022]:
    This was sent to me personally as well. I’m hearing this from others about their banks saying the same .
    Remember everyone the banks can take in public people and their foreign currency that they have and exchange it.  It’s gonna be way less than what you guys will ge!  So the good news is the banks are talking about this now. Where they denied it and they could never talk about it before.
    You are not the public, you are not going to a bank to do your exchange. You were either going to a redemption center or a military base.
    So when you see this information put out about the banks it does not apply to you. The good news is they’re talking about it, that should get you excited about how close this is! 
    The banks can not redeem Zim, you must go to a redemption center! 
    Breathe everyone. Keep visualizing and manifesting this! We are doing this !
    Holly
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Militiaman  As for when it will happen is always a question in many peoples minds...The whole process is unique...We can see that by the likes of the WB, the IMF, the AMF, the G7, G20+, WTO, AYSCUDA, BUNA, CRS2, ISO20022 digital platforms and or systems, etc.. Interlinking all those entities while trying to sort a convoluted process of seating the government to have credibility is directly in the forefront today.  They'll all need that to have the confidence needed for investors to have security and stability.
    Pimpy   Let's review again the criteria necessary to change the exchange rate.  You have to have a stable government.  Do we have one?  No.  The other one is you have to have a safe and stable country.  Does Iraq have a safe and stable country?  Well they're launching missiles - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no they don't.  Will all the fighting with political members and people launching missiles at one another it makes it really hard to change the exchange rate.  You have to have a country outside investors feel comfortable and safe about investing into.  

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:02 am