Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022 Empty Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:03 pm

[size=30]Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022[/size]
    Fleming Wed. Night Update
    In Iraq, The courts have said the 2 law suits have no merit and now they are ready to announce their pick for the President.  Sounds like sometime in the next 2 days they might just do that. We are looking for an announcement from the parliament to tell us the timing on their next session.  That should be in the next 2 days. 
     The Citizens want Al Kamezi and they are protesting about Maliki and want him tried and hung. 
     Iran general came back and they wanted Maliki in the government and SADR said NO.  So, that's still an issue but not one that should hurt us on the RV. 
     The banks thought it would go today but the Iraqi source said as soon as Salah is announced as President ( next 2 days) they should be able to GO.

Holly Wednesday PM
     I will just say this, they have cracked down on anybody talking.
    So people are going…. but they are not talking…. it is that severe!
    So you won’t hear about it …..and then people think it’s not happening because nobody’s talking about it!
    This is serious business
    KTFA:
    MilitiaMan:  Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi (R) with the US Ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller
     (Source: Media Office of the PM)
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi met with the United States Ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller and his accompanying delegation in Baghdad.
    During the meeting, the Prime Minister stressed Iraq’s keenness to enhance cooperation with the United States including diplomatic and economic areas, security cooperation, and intelligence support.
    For his part, Ambassador Tueller affirmed the United States’ support for Iraq’s efforts to enhance security and stability locally and regionally, as well as its support for the Iraqi government’s pursuit of financial and economic reform.
    https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq/al-kadhimi-meets-with-us-ambassador-to-iraq/
    MilitiaMan:  The meeting is looking to be an announcement to Iraq, in that we have your back for security, stability, economic and financial reforms.
    This was yesterday and it is on the same day the court made judgement about elections and based off the results the government is/was to begin the process to constitutionally form the new government.
    Keep in mind those that are in positions for implementation of the economic and financial reforms are in place now while they move forward with the process of seating the government.
    There is nothing that says the place we are in now needs the process to be finished in seating them.
    The process just needed to be started and it has been. If it takes more time to complete the process of seating the government, so be it.
    The emphasis is that the process is constitutionally started and in motion, the main point.
    So, then if by chance it will take more time the people that are in place have authority to do their jobs with respect to the reforms. That goes for the CBI and Finance Minister, etc.. imo
    All the components of what is needed for reforms are supported by the USA.
    This appears to be an announcement that the USA made a decision and that is to support Iraq in her reforms.
    We learned from teams that the paper work from Iraq has been signed and delivered to the powers that be.
     Lets see if that paper work implemented was given to the UN last week.
    If so there is a reporting time frame within days coming that could show a rate change, that data (if applicable) would need to in to the UN a couple days prior to them reporting and exchange rate change.
    Having the support of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Jordan, the AMF, GCC, WB, UN, IMF, BIS, etc, supports this can go at any time now, based off the USA have made the public decision to support iraq.
    Lets see what happens.. I like where we are… imo ~ MM
    Popeye7:  Imo, very nice synopsis MM in your above post… I agree with the fact there cannot be too much more that needs to be done that is necessary to release the rate on an international level…
     I believe it would definitely ensure that the next government will have the ability to focus on rebuilding Iraq’s infrastructure, and not go month to month without opening this year’s budget…
    This has proven to hurt their bottom-line utilizing the 1/12th plan, and now it seems with all of the agreements that have been made with Middle Eastern neighbors, they have started their engines…

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022 Empty Re: Fleming, Holly, MilitiaMan and more Wednesday PM 1-26-2022

Post by Diamond Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm

holley sounds like a crackhead  lol!

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 am