Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: Iranian gas dues will be paid at the end of this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Electricity: Iranian gas dues will be paid at the end of this month Empty Minister of Electricity: Iranian gas dues will be paid at the end of this month

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2022, 7:15 am

[size=46]Minister of Electricity: Iranian gas dues will be paid at the end of this month[/size]
    Iraq
    02:32 - 05-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Electricity confirmed that the Iranian gas dues will be paid at the end of this month, noting the preparation of a short technical plan in preparation for the summer.

The Minister of Electricity, Adel Karim, said in a press conference, "The Ministry of Electricity has tried as much as possible to prepare itself for this summer and has prepared a short technical plan from northern Iraq to its south," stressing that "the ministry is almost ready for the summer, and we hope that this summer will be better than the previous ones because of the preparations And the measures we have taken with the directors-general in the ministry.”

With regard to Iranian gas, the Minister of Electricity clarified: "We agreed with the government to pay the dues to the Iranian side, and I visited Iran and agreed with the Iranian Oil Minister to pay the dues before the end of the month."

He concluded by saying: "This summer will be better than last summer, because of the procedures and maintenance we have undertaken with the general managers of the companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:34 pm