Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A well-informed source: Abadi and Maliki in the alliance of Souron - Fath

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A well-informed source: Abadi and Maliki in the alliance of Souron - Fath Empty A well-informed source: Abadi and Maliki in the alliance of Souron - Fath

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 7:33 am

A well-informed source: Abadi and Maliki in the alliance of Souron - Fath
    Baghdad / .. Revealed a source familiar with, on Wednesday, the existence of mobility to join the coalition of state law and the coalition of victory for the alliance of the other - conquest.
    The source, who declined to be named for the "Eye of Iraq News," that "political movement is now taking place at the level of leading figures, the goal of the inclusion of Haider Abadi and Nuri al-Maliki to the coalition, which includes Moqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri and Ammar al-Hakim."
    The source added that "the movement to the end is a positive atmosphere, and there is a great possibility to gather all these figures in a large political alliance date, in order to form the largest blocs, which will form the new Iraqi government."
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, the formation of a coalition between the turn and the opening to form the largest bloc in parliament. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:41 pm