Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italian Prime Minister in Baghdad and Erbil today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italian Prime Minister in Baghdad and Erbil today  Empty Italian Prime Minister in Baghdad and Erbil today

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 6:30 am

Italian Prime Minister in Baghdad and Erbil today 

Baghdad / term 

The Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi said Wednesday a quick visit to Baghdad and the Kurdish city of Arbil in northern Iraq, also said government sources told AFP. The sources said Renzi will return to Rome in the evening.

Renzi and visit to Iraq comes in when scheduled to introduce foreign ministers and defense Mogerena Federica Roberta Pinotti Wednesday in front of the Defense and Foreign Affairs Committees of the Senate and House of Representatives and the results of the meeting of European Union foreign ministers Friday during which support the delivery of weapons to the Kurds. And Italy, which has sent planeloads of humanitarian aid into northern Iraq, is also willing to send weapons but the coalition government left-right want to get parliament's approval to do such an operation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:19 pm