Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Electricity: We signed contracts for solar energy amounting to 12.5 thousand megawatts i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Electricity: We signed contracts for solar energy amounting to 12.5 thousand megawatts i Empty Ministry of Electricity: We signed contracts for solar energy amounting to 12.5 thousand megawatts i

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jun 2022, 5:07 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Ministry of Electricity: We signed contracts for solar energy amounting to 12.5 thousand megawatts in two phases[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced that it had signed partnership contracts with companies specialized in solar energy, amounting to 12.5 thousand megawatts, and in two phases.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa Al-Abadi, said in a press conference on Wednesday (June 22, 2022) that the Ministry of Electricity “signed global partnership contracts with companies specialized in solar energy,” adding: “We have proceeded with the first phase, which is 7,500 megawatts, and we are approaching the second phase, which consists of 5,000 megawatts.” “.

Today, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity signed a "consulting contract with the UAE's Masdar Company", which it considered "the first joint work" with the aforementioned company, according to Al-Abadi, who added: "We made sure that the company operates in the provinces of Maysan, Dhi Qar, Anbar and Nineveh."

According to a spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, they are "going to lay the first building block to start implementing the work stages of the solar energy project with the UAE company Masdar," noting "the demand for greater openness to diversify energy sources, the introduction of new technologies, the installation of cooling systems, and electrical connection."

He considered that the basis of these partnerships "is to diversify energy sources to reduce dependence on gas and fuel and move towards renewable energies."

Iraq has been suffering from a crisis in the production and distribution of electric power for decades, despite the raising of the ceiling for electric power production, but it does not meet the Iraqi citizen's need for electric current, especially in the summer, which is characterized by extreme heat in Iraq.

The hours of supplying electric power fluctuate between 12, 10, and 8 hours per day, amid a fuel crisis and a rise in the price of oil derivatives on which private generators depend to compensate for the shortage in energy supply, which has become a problem that has no solution at all, according to many citizens.

Iraq is the second largest exporter of oil in the OPEC group, and recently recorded the highest rate of oil revenues in 50 years, as the total amount of crude oil exports reached 100 million and 563 thousand and 999 barrels, with revenues amounting to 11.07 billion dollars, and is the highest financial revenue achieved since 1972, According to the Ministry of Oil. However, the fuel crisis attacked several governorates, which reflected negatively on the supply of civil electric power for citizens.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:32 am