Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A KURDISH DEPUTY IDENTIFIES THE OPTIONS OF THE TWO KURDISH PARTIES TO RESOLVE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A KURDISH DEPUTY IDENTIFIES THE OPTIONS OF THE TWO KURDISH PARTIES TO RESOLVE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDI Empty A KURDISH DEPUTY IDENTIFIES THE OPTIONS OF THE TWO KURDISH PARTIES TO RESOLVE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDI

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jul 2022, 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]A KURDISH DEPUTY IDENTIFIES THE OPTIONS OF THE TWO KURDISH PARTIES TO RESOLVE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE'S FILE AND MONITORS THE MOST LIKELY ONES[/size]

Friday, July 8, 2022 3:42 PM
    National News Center / Special
    The representative of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, Jamal Kojer, confirmed today, Friday, that there are three options for the two Kurdish parties to resolve the issue of the candidate for the presidency of the republic.
    Cougar said in a statement to the "National News Center", "There are several options for the 'Party' and the 'Ekte' to resolve the issue of the candidate for the presidency of the republic."
    And he indicated that "the options are summed up in agreeing on the candidate of one of the two parties or going towards a compromise candidate from the independents," explaining that the meetings will unfold after the feast to resolve the issue.
    Cougar suggested "going towards the last option, which is the deputies' resolution of the presidential file within the dome of the House of Representatives."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:38 pm