Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi holds a meeting with Joe Biden in Saudi Arabia - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi holds a meeting with Joe Biden in Saudi Arabia - urgent Empty Al-Kazemi holds a meeting with Joe Biden in Saudi Arabia - urgent

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2022, 4:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi holds a meeting with Joe Biden in Saudi Arabia - urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-16 | 04:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    , Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held, today, Saturday, a special meeting with US President Joe Biden in the Saudi city of Jeddah.

Alsumaria correspondent said, "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a special meeting with US President Joe Biden in the Saudi city of Jeddah."

Earlier, US President Joe Biden announced an agreement to link the electric power grid in Iraq with the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi also held a meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Jeddah.

Earlier yesterday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to attend the Jeddah Summit.

The Iraqi delegation headed by Al-Kazemi included Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein, Finance Minister Ali Allawi, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, Trade Minister Alaa Al-Jubouri and Electricity Minister Adel Karim.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:07 pm