Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KUWAIT ANNOUNCES ITS SUPPORT FOR IRAQ WITH ALL ITS ACTIONS REGARDING THE TURKISH BOMBING IN DOHUK

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KUWAIT ANNOUNCES ITS SUPPORT FOR IRAQ WITH ALL ITS ACTIONS REGARDING THE TURKISH BOMBING IN DOHUK Empty KUWAIT ANNOUNCES ITS SUPPORT FOR IRAQ WITH ALL ITS ACTIONS REGARDING THE TURKISH BOMBING IN DOHUK

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jul 2022, 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]KUWAIT ANNOUNCES ITS SUPPORT FOR IRAQ WITH ALL ITS ACTIONS REGARDING THE TURKISH BOMBING IN DOHUK[/size]

Thursday, July 21, 2022 4:35 PM
    National News Center/ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, Kuwait announced its support for all of Iraq's actions regarding the Turkish bombing in Dohuk.
    A statement by the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, seen by the National News Center, said that it "expresses Kuwait's condemnation and denunciation of the attack that targeted a resort in Dohuk Governorate in the Kurdistan region of the brotherly Republic of Iraq, which resulted in casualties."
    The ministry stated that "this attack represents a flagrant violation of the sovereignty of brotherly Iraq, international law, the Charter of the United Nations and international norms and conventions," stressing Kuwait's solidarity with brotherly Iraq and its support in all measures it takes to preserve its security, stability and sovereignty.
    The Ministry offered Kuwait's condolences to the government and people of the Republic of Iraq and to the families of the victims, wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:17 am