Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: launching a new strategy to activate the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: launching a new strategy to activate the private sector Empty Planning: launching a new strategy to activate the private sector

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2022, 7:14 am

[size=46]Planning: launching a new strategy to activate the private sector[/size]
    Iraq
    14:37 - 2022-07-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     The Federal Ministry of Planning has launched a new strategy to activate and develop the private sector to eliminate unemployment, which has risen significantly in recent times.

The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said that the launch of the strategy comes after the unemployment rates rose in the last statistic to 16.5 percent, as well as the great desire by young people to obtain jobs within the government sector, which is unable to absorb these large numbers, and their reluctance from the private sector for lack of social guarantees.

He added that the ministry directed, within the development plans, to address unemployment to empower and develop the private sector, as a council was formed to stand on the obstacles, find solutions to develop it and provide guarantees for its workers, which will be parallel to those in the government sector, noting that addressing the problems of unemployment and poverty represents the main pillar for all. The future plans of the ministry.

Al-Hindawi indicated that the strategy will be in cooperation with the relevant authorities, the World Bank, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), UNICEF and development agencies to benefit from the experiences and capabilities, as well as the technical and logistical support they provide to implement these policies and activities, stressing that they will convey an image of global experiences in various fields. To address the problems facing the business.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am