Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate  Empty Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:20 am

Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate 

Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

Called on the Iraqi Central Bank and private banks to adhere to the special mechanisms of the Iraqi dinar exchange price set by the central bank.

The statement said the central bank briefed the site direction that the central bank is required of all private banks at the exchange rate of the dinar selected by him.

He added that the banks pledge to adhere to this uncles to ensure market stability and liquidity in the money markets.

The central bank sets the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rate of 1116 dinars to the dollar per American.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate  Empty Re: Central Bank calls for banks to adhere to, regardless of the Iraqi dinar at the official rate

Post by csd9013 Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:28 am

This is the second article stating the rate is 1116 but their web site still says 1166. Either someone needs to update their page or learn to type.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:00 am