Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saladin refuses to divide Iraq: not only the freedom of the blessed revolution.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saladin refuses to divide Iraq: not only the freedom of the blessed revolution. Empty Saladin refuses to divide Iraq: not only the freedom of the blessed revolution.

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 8:01 am

Saladin refuses to divide Iraq: not only the freedom of the blessed revolution.

10 minutes ago | wrote: Anatolia

Volunteers from the Shiites are conducting military exercises before participating in the fight against the armed militia movement Daash northern Iraq
    Photo: Reuters

Army expressed «men Naqshbandi» (armed organization belongs to the Baath Party) in Iraq, Monday, rejected the division of Iraq under any name, in the United States carry the responsibility of what is happening in the country.

Said Saladin, a spokesman for «Army Naqshbandi» anti-Iraqi government, said in a statement: «I went deeper sectarian government of racism in the killing of Iraqis, and expropriated their blood since Sultha American aggression on our people, have been committed against them massacres outrageous, and shocking», to some extent he said.

He added: «thus proved that Government Okdnah in our previous statements that the faces, but changed the sectarianism and racism and subordination to Iran have not changed and because the coalition Allaotunai (eg the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary blocs) sectarian apartheid, is still a dominant power, and an outlet for schemes Iran's expansionist and sectarianism and racism» , as he put it.

He considered that the Ayyubid «Iraqi people will not obtain his freedom, and rights, and security, but constantly blessed revolution until victory, and the expulsion of Iran lackeys sectarian racists corrupt».

He continued: «everything that has happened and is happening to kill Iraqis on the identity and displacement forced, and the violation of sanctities and sacred places and the violation of their honor and looting their wealth and intimidation, but it is because the survival of this government and its alliance Allaotunai sectarian apartheid, which owes allegiance and subservience to Iran, an enemy of peace and stability in Iraq and in the region».

He went on: «reject advocates of the division under the name of the federal regions and all Msmyate different, they are partners in this horrible massacre, and they are waiting for such opportunities to renew their claims desperate to divide our country, Iraq's religiously and racially and ethnically to carry out the agendas of their masters, and this is rejected by our military (army men Naqshbandi) , and the sons of the Iraqi people and proud because the unity of Iraq's land and people are constants and do not compromise our principles by totally and forever ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 am