Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Recruitment order issued against two former officials in the Ministry of Transport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Recruitment order issued against two former officials in the Ministry of Transport Empty Integrity: Recruitment order issued against two former officials in the Ministry of Transport

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2022, 6:55 am

[size=46]Integrity: Recruitment order issued against two former officials in the Ministry of Transport[/size]
    Iraq
    13:13 - 08-22-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of a summons order against two former officials in the Ministry of Transport, for deliberately causing harm to the entity in which they were working.
    A statement by the authority stated, "The Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, issued a summons order against the former director of the General Company for Air Navigation Services and the former Director General of the Contracts and Licensing Department in it, as a result of violations committed in contracts concluded with a foreign air navigation company."
    He added, "The recruitment order was issued in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code, pointing out that it" came as a result of violations committed in all contracts between the General Company for Air Navigation Services and the British company (Serco) to monitor Iraqi air traffic.
    And he continued, that "Article (340) of the Iraqi Penal Code states: "Any public official or agent who intentionally causes damage to the funds or interests of the entity in which he works or is connected to by virtue of his position or the funds of the entity he works for or is connected to by virtue of his position or entrusted with a public service shall be punished by imprisonment for a period not exceeding seven years or by imprisonment." entrusted persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:32 am